TEST has been approved by the Department for Education to open another school – Emmanuel Community School, Beam Park in the London Borough of Havering. This new school is scheduled to open in September 2022 and provide the following:
- A two-form entry primary school (2FE) providing 420 places
- A 30-place nursery
- Specialist resource provision unit for up to 12 children with Communication and Interaction Needs
- A welcoming and nurturing environment for pupils and their families; with open and well lit spaces in a state of the art brand new building. The external landscaping will be integral to the learning environment with ease of supervision throughout.
- The school will make a range of facilities available for wider community use and provide a focus for community activities
- Easily accessible within walking distance of the new housing development and by public transport
To read the full press release, please see here press release