TEST establishes and runs non-selective Christian schools that reflect the local community, welcoming pupils of all faiths and no faith, but whose parents embrace the following:
- Christian values
- High standards of care
- Close monitoring of behaviour
- A strong sense of aspiration
- Establish high standards of literacy and numeracy as a key priority.
- Re-inforce the value and worth of the individual child, to develop a positive self-image and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Equip pupils to overcome disadvantages or additional learning needs and prepare them to achieve success and for each to reach their full potential.
Our schools value, emphasise and promote:
- Good behaviour in a caring environment
- Development of appropriate spiritual, moral and social awareness
- High academic attainment and progress
- Development of the whole person
“A whole school teaches in three ways: By what it teaches, By how it teaches, By the kind of place it is.”